We are a high energy, fast paced chiropractic office and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team!
We are specifically looking for someone who is positive, hardworking, passionate about helping others, has a remarkable memory, has the ability to think on their feet, has the ability to work under stress, and has the ability to prioritize what needs to be done.
All necessary training will be provided on the job!
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with others
- Must be comfortable in a fast pace environment
- This is NOT a desk job
- Must be outgoing and willing to communicate with our practice members daily
- Must like kids
- Will be required to learn/memorize office scripts for education
- Must be 18+ to be considered
- Must have own form of transportation to and from work
- Must have basic knowledge and be comfortable with computers and technology – we are an electronic medical office
- Must be available to work 2 weekends a month and looking for Part Time Employment: about 25-30 hours a week (Potential for Full-Time employment once fully trained)
- Must be flexible with hours (not a typical 9-5 Mon.-Fri. job)
- Will be required to travel 3 times a year for training
Salary: $11 to $14/hour with rapid raises and a competitive bonus structure
To fully apply:
- Go to our website and tell us what three things stood out to you the most.
- Send your cover letter describing why you would be a great fit for our team.
- Send resume with references.
Send all three to: [email protected]